SUSTAINABLE WELLNESS THROUGH PERSONALIZED HOLISTIC HEALTH CARE
SPECIALTY UNIT IN CHRONIC PAINS AND INJURIES
At Chi Wellness Clinic's Chronic Pain and Injury Specialty Unit,
we have accumulated extensive clinical experience in detecting and treating chronic pain
locally. By improving circulation around painful areas and healing the
underlying injuries, we seek to eliminate the source of the pain.
We have developed a proprietary treatment protocal in which we combine Tuina massage
with acupuncture and/or Chinese herbs:
- First, we detect sore and tight spots in the body and relieve them
locally. At this stage, we hope to eliminate secondary pain.
- Second, we achieve sustainable relaxation and relief in those spots. At this stage,
we hope to identify the primary pains and the underlying causes (injuries), which may include
traumatic injuries, wear and tear, poor posture, auto-immune attacks and prolonged
emotional or mental stresses.
- Third, we try to heal the primary injuries.
The treatment seeks to quickly mobilize one's innate capabilities to heal
primary injuries underlying chronic pains and other skeletal or neuromuscular dysfunctions.
The end point is to activate the body to heal the injuries and to restore its
physiological balance. The treatment, including exercises and stretches,
also serves to prevent pain and other neuromuscular dysfunctions from becoming chronic.
Chronic Pain & Injury
- Head Pain: Headaches, Migraines, Myofascial Pain, Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)
- Joint Pain: Osteo-Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bursitis
- Chronic Pain: Back, Neck, Shoulders, Elbows, Knees, Hips, Feet, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel
Fibromyalgia, Wide-Spread Pain
- Neuralgia: Sciatica, Shingles Pain, Trigeminal Neuragia, TMJ
- Other Pain: Chronic Pelvic Pain, Rib-cage Pain, Emotionally-Induced Pain
- Post-Operative Pain
- Muscle: Spasm, Cramp, Tight, Poor Circulation
- Posture & Movement: Scoliosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral palsy, Tremor, Gout
- Other Dysfunctions: Numbness, Tingling, Paralysis
Disclaimer: Most practitioners at Chi Wellness Longwood clinic
are not board certified physicians. They do not diagnose health conditions according to Western medicine.
Patients should consult with their own physicians for proper diagnosis and medications.
The classification of diseases listed does not imply our assessment of health conditions in patients.
We provide our own diagnosis and treatments exclusively within the confines of traditional
Copyright 2005 Chi Wellness Corp. All rights Reserved.
Chi Wellness is a Registered Trademark (TM).
Provider of Acupuncture, Herb, Massage & Tai-Chi in Massachusetts